1. joey_tbf

joey_tbf - May 13, 2015 Active Member VIP Member

Credit
    Point
    Hello I plan to buy this add-on in the future.

I was looking at it today and i noticed that it's possible to have the same content and way more features then WDB Popular Content.

But i would like to suggest some features. Hope you can consider them for the future. Anyways here goes.

1. Option to have more tabs options such as:

-- Most Liked Posts - Most Disliked Posts - Most Commented Posts - Most Contrubiated Posts

-Threads
    -- Most Liked Threads - Most Disliked Threads - Most Commented Threads - Most Contrubiated Threads

2. Make it compatible with your add-ons Comment Each Post and Dislike

That's all the suggestions i have for now. This add-on is already full of features. I am excited about it.

I discussed some of it in here
    https://brivium.com/threads/add-on-idea-top-content-best-content-forum-content.1822/

Thanks,

Last edited: May 13, 2015
  2. Brivium

Brivium - May 18, 2015 XenForo Services Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    Dear Serverguy,

Thanks for your suggestion. I’ll consider to add such a functionality with the future updates. Unfortunately right now it’s not available by default.

P/s: Please note that by default, like, dislike, comment attach to post. Therefore, "-- Most Liked Threads - Most Disliked Threads - Most Commented Threads - Most Contrubiated Threads" criterias are not available.

Regards,

joey_tbf likes this.