1. eriche

eriche - Mar 13, 2015 Member

Hello Brivium,

today young Forum users are so lazy :snooze:
    When they have to copy the referral link and open their mail account it is almost too much for them,...

So how would it be, when they could share the referral code with 1 click ;)
    I am sure this would help Advertising my page - because I give credits for referrals and I am sure when the users just have to klick

"share with" Facebook, Twitter, Google+

it would be a great Feature!

Would be nice that the admin in the ACP could design how the suggested message for sharing is looking like - then I could set a banner that it Looks eye catching.

2. SoeHoe

SoeHoe - Apr 6, 2015 Active Member

Vote +1. Hope @Brivium also likes this good idea :)
  3. Brivium

Brivium - Apr 6, 2015 XenForo Services Staff Member

At the moment, all I can say is the suggestion has been made and it will be considered at some point in the future.

SoeHoe likes this.
  4. SoeHoe

SoeHoe - Apr 16, 2015 Active Member

Hello @Brivium ,

I want to donate to this project if you could make it asap. Will you, please?

How about you @eriche , will you ;)
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2015
  5. eriche

eriche - Apr 16, 2015 Member

Sadly for the referral system is not paid the attention it should be.
    A Referral System can be very helpful to get more Members as well as tracking from whoom the members are comming.

I would not donate extra for this small extension, as I buyed the plugin and I think that good ideas to make a plugin better, are more worth then 20 USD donation :nod:
    If I get the feeling that only features are implemented where people who bought the plugin donate extra, then I feel screwed up and will not write ideas or suggestions anymore.

If I request a completly new plugin, I understand that the developer wants to earn extra money.

So I hope Brivium will implement my 2 suggestions, the one here, where you can share the referral link via facebook with 1 klick and the 2nd where I noticed that when registrating via Facebook, doesn`t give you the chance to enter a referral.
    I didn`t test if you klick on a referral link and then register via Facebook, if this counts :wasntme:

SoeHoe likes this.
  6. SoeHoe

SoeHoe - Apr 19, 2015 Active Member

I agree with @eriche. My idea is just to speed up the implementation of this good idea.
    Hope @Brivium read your post @eriche
  7. Doublespaces

Doublespaces - Jul 29, 2016 New Member VIP Member

XenCentral does this, however it doesn't integrate into the credits.