1. Jimster480

Jimster480 - Aug 2, 2017 New Member VIP Member

Credit
    Point
    Hello,

I've been having problems with the daily cron that sends ticket statistics to support admins. I'm unable to figure out why the daily reports always show up 0 (sometimes 1 total replies to 0 tickets).

upload_2017-8-2_13-2-49

Reinstalling the addon did not help. Any other suggestions to fix this issue?

Thanks!

2. Lisa Nguyen

Lisa Nguyen - Aug 3, 2017 Brivium Tester Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    Hello,

I can explain to you about some parameters above. Hope you understand it.

Total Tickets: the total number of new tickets.
    Guest Tickets: the total number of new tickets is opened by the guest.
    Open Tickets: the total number of new tickets which staff opened to members.
    Total Replies: the total number of all replies.

So, please check your issue above again. Perhaps, on that day doesn't have new tickets. If you need any help, please submit a ticket to Technical Department with an admin account and then I will check it on your forum.

Many thanks,

3. Jimster480

Jimster480 - Aug 4, 2017 New Member VIP Member

Credit
    Point
    No sorry we have 40-100 tickets per day. There are no days with 0 tickets.
    This email has shown 0 tickets for 1.5+ years since we have installed this addon.

4. Lisa Nguyen

Lisa Nguyen - Aug 4, 2017 Brivium Tester Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    Hello,

I'd like to confirm with you that this add-on only provides statistic based on daily, weekly, monthly. Please submit a ticket to Technical Department with an admin account and then I will check it on your forum.

Many thanks,

5. Jimster480

Jimster480 - Aug 6, 2017 New Member VIP Member

Credit
    Point
    What do you mean you will check it on my forum?
    I know what stats it provides, the daily stats simply do not work.
    Every day it shows 0 across the board but occasionally it shows 1-2 replies but still 0 tickets all the time.

6. Lisa Nguyen

Lisa Nguyen - Aug 7, 2017 Brivium Tester Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    Please submit a ticket to Technical Department which contains your license and an admin account to check in case you missed anything? Otherwise, I really can't do very much from outside of your system. Besides, if this issue is our bug, we will fix it on your forum.

Many thanks,