URGENT -- UNEXPECTED DATABASE ERROR OCCURRED.

1. =MGN=RedEagle

=MGN=RedEagle - Apr 22, 2014 New Member

Credit
    Point
    I have the lite version, I uploaded the files for the full version and got this: An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later.

2. =MGN=RedEagle

Credit
    Point
    Ok I was able to figure this out. I had forgotten to disable the lite version before upgrading the plugin. So I took the lite version and overwrote the premium version's files to "downgrade" the plugin. This worked and my site is backup.

Once it got back up I re-uploaded the credits premium files after DISABLING the lite plugin. I then went to use the upgrade button within xenforo and during the upgrade I got this error:

Mysqli statement execute error : Column 'event_id' cannot be null

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
    2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
    3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Brivium/Credits/Installer.php at line 135
    4. Brivium_Credits_Installer::install()
    5. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
    6. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
    7. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 236
    8. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionUpgrade() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
    9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/mgnclan/public_html/forum/admin.php at line 13

3. Brivium

Brivium - Apr 22, 2014 XenForo Services Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    Did you see our guide to upgrade from Credits lite ?

UPGRADING FROM CREDITS (Free)
    Note: This upgrade will use default currency on Credits (free) to be default currency on Credits Premium. Another currencies will be deleted.
    - Point to ACP > Add-ons > List Add-ons > Find Credits and select the options Control > Disable.
    - Upload contents of Upload folder to root directory, overwriting any existing files.
    - Point to ACP > Add-ons > List Add-ons > Find Credits and select the options Control > Upgrade from XML\addon-Brivium_Credits.xml file.

4. =MGN=RedEagle

Credit
    Point
    Yes I did.