1. joey_tbf

joey_tbf - Mar 16, 2015 Active Member VIP Member

Credit
    Point
    I've played around for 7 years making small websites and forums.

I've tried so far 4 Hosting Companies.

1. Aplus.net
    Horrible! They have really bad service. I would not reccommned them. I remember i had nothing buy trouble with them.

2. HostGator
    I was with them for almost 7 years. For small websites they are really good. They always gave me good service. But when one of my websites started getting more traffic. There vps and dedicated where too expensive. So i moved on.

3. OVH
    I've only been with them for 4 months and i would say they have been good to me. But hotmail blocked emails from my server. Supposly OVH is known for spam. So this was bad. Although there servers are cheap.

4. So You Start(OVH)
    I havent been long with them enough to make a review. But their servers are cheap!

2. Brivium

Brivium - Mar 16, 2015 XenForo Services Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    With more than 10 years experience on website development. Here is my favorite Hosting/Server Providers
    1. HostGator
    2. A Small Orange
    3. Stable Host
    4. Vultr

talha and soncuti like this.
  3. AllanD

AllanD - Mar 29, 2015 New Member

Credit
    Point
    I have tried a lot over the years right now I have a small reseller account and host my own sites. But over the years I have tried.

1.Hostgator
    2.Geek Hosting
    3.Host4Geeks
    4.Webline Services.

talha likes this.
  4. Riviera

Riviera - Mar 28, 2016 New Member

Credit
    Point
    I have tried
    Servinio
    WebhostingHub
    Stable Host

5. Ernest Defoe

Ernest Defoe - Mar 29, 2016 New Member VIP Member

Credit
    Point
    I have used several hosting companies over the years but none so far comes close to the host I am with currently. I have a VPS with Linode that has been setup by MattW running CentminMod, Elasticsearch, and Redis Cache. Site is blazing right along. If you want a good VPS host that is decent priced go with Linode and if you aren't savvy with stuff like setting up a VPS then get MattW to set it up for you.

talha and joey_tbf like this.
  6. joey_tbf

joey_tbf - Mar 30, 2016 Active Member VIP Member

Credit
    Point
    I'm not tech savvy. Slowly learning.

Matt's an excellent guy. I hired him in the past for server problems. Very trustworthy &smart guy 11

I'd hire him if anything goes wrong with my server.

talha likes this.
  7. gldtn

gldtn - Oct 24, 2016 New Member VIP Member

Credit
    Point
    1. LiquidWeb - When I was on shared hosting, used them for 8+ years (Great support and Uptime)
    2. Linode - VPS The cheapest and most reliable thus far.