Will Brivium keep updating its products?

1. Rho Delta

Rho Delta - Feb 25, 2015 New Member

Credit
    Point
    Will you be removing the malware reported over at xenforo and will you continue to update products now that you have been banned from xenforo?

2. DungHoa

DungHoa - Feb 25, 2015 Moderator Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    Hi,

As I said, we have sent to them the official apology after all. The decision is coming down in their hands. We do not have any rights now on XenForo. However, they can't remove our products in our own shop (Brivium.com). So if you do love our add-ons like you did, please stop our website frequently to get what you want. Our products are continuing to be updated and the news will be released in there, as we told in the recent blog post.

And this site has become a forum recently, as a community. You can discuss about Xen products in here.

Thank you for your concern. And good luck to you!

Collins Hannah and joey_tbf like this.
  3. AllanD

AllanD - Mar 29, 2015 New Member

Credit
    Point
    I'm still not sure all that went down and to be I honest I don't really care what happen in the past is the past. I just like the addons and styles that were produced. Glad I found may way here.

Collins Hannah and joey_tbf like this.
  4. Brivium

Brivium - Mar 30, 2015 XenForo Services Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    Our products are no longer existed on xenforo.com any more. However, everything in brivium.com is still normal. You can stop by our site in the next time for shopping any products related to XenForo. The support service is still usual. You can leave us a ticket if there is anything happened with your product. You can suggest us any thing on our site Brivium.com.

We do promise with you that with us “Customer is King”, as it always does.

Thank you for being with us during last time. We still are here to support all of you and if you do believe us, we will get back to you.

Thank you!

AllanD and joey_tbf like this.
  5. joey_tbf

joey_tbf - Mar 31, 2015 Active Member VIP Member

Credit
    Point
    Customer Is King

6. IT4RVN.Net

IT4RVN.Net - Apr 13, 2015 New Member

Credit
    Point
    Customer King:rofl: