1. SouL Prisoner

SouL Prisoner - Jun 25, 2014 New Member

Credit
    Point
    *You must create or import credit action for this product type*

This is the error every time i get when i click buy "Change user name"

From what i understand from this error, i went to "credits -> List Action -> Import action.

Selected the file "brivium-credits-events.xml" uploaded it, (It says successful)

Note* Group permission is set to "Not sure"

Please help!

2. Brivium

Brivium - Jun 26, 2014 XenForo Services Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    Hello,

For Credits (Lite) you only need to install addon, doesn't need import event xml file.

Regards,

3. SouL Prisoner

SouL Prisoner - Jun 26, 2014 New Member

Credit
    Point
    I only tried importing because it was not working. Please help! What do i do?

Whenever a member tries to buy "Change use name" This error comes up : http://prntscr.com/3wnd5s

And i cannot change the quantity of product i want to put up for sale, It stays "Unlimited" ever after i change and save it!!

PLEASE HELP!

4. SouL Prisoner

SouL Prisoner - Jun 26, 2014 New Member

Credit
    Point
    UPDATE!

I changed the means of purchase to trophy points and i was able to Buy!!

But this is not happening with Brivium Credit, why??? Why can't i buy with credits?? What m i missing?? Please explain!!

5. Brivium

Brivium - Jun 26, 2014 XenForo Services Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    Could you please give us an admin account via ticket system. We will detect your issues.

Regards,

6. SouL Prisoner

SouL Prisoner - Jun 27, 2014 New Member

Credit
    Point
    Arrrghhhhh.... I don't think i can do that... I'm using a free version of XF, and i doubt you wanna help the "Freeloader". I guess this is it for me..(Really love your/XF forum.)

You can't blame me!! XF is crazy as# expensive... and that's not the end of it, Annual "maintenance" charges. And the expenses doesn't stop here! The Ad don are fkin more expensive then the software itself!!!

I don't know if this is possible for you, but i hope/wish their is an official free version for XF. I means it's not that bad of an idea... You would gain immense popularity in return.

Cya :)